Making a new addition to your tech pack can be a big responsibility because if it's inefficient and doesn't work for your organization, you may lose big bucks.
So, you ask yourself a few questions before you put down the money. First, is it worth the investment? And second, would it give you the returns quickly to make it worth your while?
If the answer is no to either of those questions, turn around and look for another option.
When it comes to customer engagement apps, Dynamic 365 is considered one of the best options. But before you go ahead and invest in it, do your research, so you're able to utilize it to its total capacity. After all, you don't want to spend your hard-earned money on software just because others are buying it.
Using Dynamics 365 can simplify many tasks for your people. In addition, it can fulfill every organization's unique requirements to enhance the performance and productivity of its employees.
What Business Functions Does Dynamics 365 Help With?
The cloud-based CRM system, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE), helps improve your relationships with new and existing customers. It can connect with other Microsoft products and further includes third-party sales, marketing, customer service, and field service applications.
- Sales: Dynamics 365 Sales application helps sales teams to monitor the activities proactively and focus on the insights of customer interests. Hence, using it will allow your team to stay ahead of market trends, fast-moving consumer preferences, and competitors.
- Marketing: Using the marketing app of Dynamics 365, your teams can figure a better way to nurture the leads and improve marketing messages. It is also great to build long-lasting customer relationships by giving you deeper insights into buyer behaviors.
- Customer Service: You can get centralized customer data with Dynamics 365's customer service app. It will also give you AI-driven analytics. This saves time as it lets you search for customer connections faster, so you can take longer to connect with them instead.
- Field Service: Using Dynamics 365's field service app, you can get access to real-time data. It can direct ultimate efficiency to your tasks as you will succeed at your first time using its tool. Then, you can send the required resources to wherever they're needed at any given time.
3 Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps
1. Improved Productivity
Knowing the features Dynamics 365 offer is enough to tell you that it's a great tool to enhance your organization's productivity. It has brought every customer engagement tool that your team will need into a single space.
The single view prospects make it easier for marketing and sales teams to prioritize nurturing and tracking leads before passing them on to the sales team. Moreover, the centralization of data enables the sales cycle to be shortened and streamlined.
It's easier to switch between multiple windows without losing any in-progress work of the open cases.
The system automatically forwards a customer case to the agent best equipped for resolving it, saving time, and boosting the customer support experience.
2. Better in-team Collaboration
The platform of Dynamics 365 allows the departments to stay linked, which improves collaboration within the organizations. This boosts the quality of work, and the employees become more efficient than before.
The integration of D365 CE with core Microsoft 365 tools, such as Office 365 and Teams, allows the employees to stay connected with each other, regardless of their location. They can help each other resolve complex cases or contact the subject-matter expert.
3. Personalized Customer Experience
With the use of Dynamics 365, your get access to centralized data, including a complete view of customers' information. This can give you the opportunity to offer your customers a personalized customer experience. Also, every customer will receive a similar wholesome and consistent experience.
Getting insight into a customers' buying behavior can benefit you in several ways. First, it can help the teams to approach customers just the way they want to be approached. Moreover, the insights will allow you to say the right things at the right time when a customer reaches your team for support.
Your marketing, sales, and customer and field service teams can have a better chance at guessing the customer needs and preferences when they have a complete view of each customer profile.
In conclusion, the ability of Dynamics 365 to centralize data is what makes it worth your investment. When you have all the data you require in one place; it gives you everything you need to align your customers' expectations with your service. In turn, it adds to a great customer experience. So, if you want better customer engagement, Dynamics 365 is the best pick for you.
You can connect with Definity First to bring a significant rise in your customer engagement to generate more revenue.